Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Where have I been?

It's been a few months since I posted anything so my apologies. Let's see what's been going on. I finally moved into a new pad with my brother, still working on the VW (got it repainted, pin striped and got the real white walls on there) and just working on a few side projects. This weekend was Billetproof in Antioch which is a great car show. I highly recommend it if you can make it. Checked out some awesome cars. Here is a pict of my friend Gilbert's new ride and his new car club. I'm still hoping he'll let me join even though my car is one year past the cut off, but to be honest, my rag top is from a 63. =-)


1 comment:

Zay said...

Dude it's about time you updated your shit!! I thought you died or something. Glad to see you are alive and kickin' like a Ninja!!