Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good ol' Fashioned Radio


A few years ago my friend Gerardo told me about this radio show that he listened to every once in a while. It was called the Art Bell show and it dealt with different topics every night. UFO's, Bigfoot, ghosts, etc... What I enjoyed most about it is that it is on A.M, so it sounds like an old radio show from the 50's. Eventually that show became Coast to Coast now hosted by George Noory. I enjoy it because they have guest speakers that range from different topics, and a part of me goes "What if?" Are there UFO's? Is Loch Ness real? I don't know, but it makes for some good late night listening.. Here is the web site: Coast to Coast , and if you're in the Bay Area, you can listen to 560 AM, starting at 10p. Don't get too spooked out!

1 comment:

Amelia Lorenz said...

I've listened to that! They are very funny to listen to sometimes...

a